Friday, October 2, 2015

Hey, I wanted to let you know about a new "thing" I found!! It is called PERISCOPE which is a live video stream app. You download it from the app store and then you can see or create live video. I heard about this from April Bowles-Olin from Creativelive on her program called, Double Your Followers with Creative Marketing! I did it and am trying to figure out how to use it as it may be the next big thing. Who knows. April uses it for her marketing to sell and to answer questions.... Let me know what you think. I would love to know!

2 comments:

  1. I am trying Periscope, LOL. I found out from Holly G the go-to-video-gal, first.

    It's sorely lacking in a decent "help" guide! There is no way to back-title videos as far as I can tell. I'll try to find you on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with this Angeline. I haven't posted anything yet but might...... I have found that periscope does not save video for too long and if you like something, you had better see it quickly.... I will actually look for you!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comments.