Monday, September 1, 2014

Sweet girl

I am starting a 30 paintings in 30 days with Leslie Saeta http://lesliesaeta.blogspot.com. This is going to be a challenge and I hope I am up to it!        Sweet girl is a 5" in diameter plate of a Boston Terrier using 'Glossy' glass paint. I love this paint because it is so opaque. It also dries fast, almost instantaneous. That is good for time contraints, but it is very challenging in the fact that blending is a little more difficult. The paint makes me make quick decisions and bold brush stokes. Also, you bake it in the oven and it is supposedly dishwasher safe. (I would still hand wash) The paint is so strong that you can't scratch the paint off easily.  I have attached a clip to the back for hanging.  I am selling this for $35 plus shipping.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comments.